A Brief Comparison between Weber and Broil King-Broil king vs weber 2020
When it comes to frill machines, it is known to all that Weber is one of the top-selling and reputed brands in the market. Most of the barbeque enthusiasts would opt for this particular brand, without an iota of hesitance; such is the popularity of this particular brand.
However, if you are looking for an alternative, or another option, in that case, there are plenty of them which are available to you. There are numerous different brands that are available in the market as far as frilling machines are concerned, and some of them have made quite a name for themselves in the market, over the last couple of years.
Talking of an alternative to Weber, one brand which needs to be mentioned is Broil King. In the following section of this article, you will be offered a brief analysis of Broil king vs Weber
Before drawing a comparison, let’s have a look at some of their features
Features of Weber Grill
As mentioned, when it comes to Grill machines, Weber is a brand to be reckoned with as it is one of the most acclaimed and popular ones available in the market.
Weber Genesis II S-435 is the latest model available and it comes with wide ranges of different types of advanced features like a sear station, side burner, and 4 burners. These burners are made of strong and durable material; stainless steel to be precise and they have the capacity of delivering a BTU of 48,000.
- 10 year warranty, 100% Weber guarantee; Main burners: BTU-per-hour input 48,000
- Equipped with the powerful GS4 High Performance Grilling System. Dimensions – Lid Open (inches) – 62 H x 65 W x 31 D. Dimensions – Lid Closed (inches) – 47 H x 65 W x 29 D.Primary cooking area (square inches)- 646. Tuck-Away warming rack area (square inches)- 198. Total cooking area (square inches)- 844
- Use the side burner to simmer BBQ sauce or saut? veggies
- Sear Station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat.Sear Station burner: BTU-per-hour input:9,000
- Solid 7mm stainless steel rod cooking grates provide superior heat retention
Here are some of the primary features of this particular product
- It comes with a warranty period of 10 years
- It is equipped with highly powerful GS4 High Performance Grilling System. Dimensions – Lid Open (inches) – 62 H x 65 W x 31 D. Dimensions – Lid Closed (inches) – 47 H x 65 W x 29 D
- In terms of cooking area, it offers 646 square inches
- It comes with a Tuck-Away warming rack area of 198 square inches
- The overall cooking area offered by this device is 844 square inches
- The side burners can be effectively used to simmer BBQ sauce
- The sear station is capable of creating and generating an intense heat zone so that seat marks could be added quickly to the meat Sear Station burner: BTU-per-hour input:9,000
- It comes with rod cooking grates which are made of stainless steel. These grates offer heat retention of the highest quality.
To sum up, it can be said that this product has to offer a BTU/hour of heat for every square inch of heating space. Apart from this, it also comes with a sear station burner which offers a total heating capacity of 12,000 BTUs. The primary cooking area which is being offered by this machine is 646 sq. inches, along with an additional 198 sq. inches which make a warming rack. This particular model is compatible with a mobile app, called iGrill3, which helps in the process of monitoring the temperature of the grill
Features of Broil King
- Make the perfect steak – With patented stainless steel Dual-Tube burners and the innovative Flav-R-Wave stainless Steel cooking system, The Regal 490 Pro will give you even temperatures across the cooking surface ensuring juicy and delicious results
- Durable cooking grids – Solid rod 9mm stainless Steel cooking grids are up to 56% heavier than those in comparable grills, providing great heat retention and giving bold sear marks; stainless Steel provides lasting durability so your grill is always ready
- Do more with your grill – the powerful side burner is perfect for preparing sides and heating up your favorite BBQ sauce; use the rear rotisserie burner and included Premium rotisserie kit to cook a delicious and juicy whole chicken or leg of lamb
- Make your next cookout a bit brighter – the cool blue LED-lit control knobs let you see exactly where the controls on your grill are set and add a stylish glow to your Outdoor patio space
- PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA – with a limited lifetime cook box , 10-year on burners, cooking grids, and Flav-R-Wave, and 2-year on remaining parts and paint, rest easy knowing your grill will perform for years to come
As mentioned, if you are looking for an alternative to Weber, then Broil King would just be the perfect option for you. Like Weber, Broil King also has different types of models to offer.
Its latest offering is Broil King 490 Pro. It is a product which comes with a cast which is coated with iron cooking grates and porcelain. This grill machine also comes with 4 gas burners along with a side burner and a rotisserie. The side burner and the rotisserie are installed at separate cabinets of the product.
Here are some of the primary features of this particular product
- It comes with nnovative Flav-R-Wave Stainless Steel cooking mechanism and patented Stainless Steel Dual-Tube burners. It offers an even temperature throughout the cooking surface which ensures delicious and juicy outputs
- One of the primary features of this device is the fact that it comes with cooking grids which are quite durable, made of Solid rod 9mm Stainless Steel. They are very effective when it comes to heat retention and making sear marks. The grids are made of stainless steel which makes them durable and ensure that they lasted for a long period of time
- It comes with a highly powerful side burner which is just perfect when it comes to preparing and heating BBQ sauces. The rear rotisserie burner and Premium rotisserie kit can be used to cook juicy and delicious lamb leg or whole chicken
- It comes with blue LED control knobs which allow you to have a clear view of all the controls on the grill and also adds a touch of style to it.
These are some of the main features which Broil King 490 Pro has to offer. Over the years, this particular brand has emerged as one of the most popular and reputed one in the market, when it comes to grill machines.
It has a wide range of different types of features to offer and at the same time, ensures that the food cooked is delicious and tasty one. If you are a BBQ enthusiast, and looking for a grill machine that is available at a reasonable price and also has different types of features to offer; in that case, this particular brand would just be the perfect option for you. It is one of the most popular ones to be available in the market.
If a comparative analysis is drawn as far as broil king grills vs weber is concerned, in that case, Weber would be miles ahead, as it is much older and reputed among the two. However, in terms of utility and output, Broil King is not lacking far behind. Both these brands are quite common these days and they are available in different models which come with a wide range of different types of features. In order to know more what these two brands have in store for you, visit their official websites and the online stores.