Weber Spirit and Genesis – A Comparison 2020
Are you planning to buy a new grill? Weber spirit vs genesis , There is one particular brand available in the market, which has made a name for itself over the years; it is Weber. This is one of the most reputed brands to be available in the market when it comes to grills and they have a worldwide market. They have been in operation since 195 and were founded by George Stephen
As they continued their journey, they came up with new product lines. Their first-ever Genesis model was introduced in the year 1985, which was followed by the Spirit, during the early 90s. All their product lines have grown and evolved over the years. This is their second generation of both Spirit and Genesis line, and both of them are considered to be as one of the best gas-powered grills to be available in the market.
If you are confused between Weber Spirit vs Genesis, which is quite likely to happen, as both of them come with incredible features, and are known for rendering high-quality services; in that case, you need to be presented with a comparison between these two product lines.
In the following section, you will be offered a brief comparative analysis of these two different products, which would give you some idea as to what would be the perfect choice to meet your requirements.
Weber spirit vs genesis- The Spirit and The Genesis – A Comparison
When it comes down to Weber grill spirit vs genesis, at the outset, it needs to be mentioned that the primary difference between these two products is the fact that when it comes to Genesis, it is more sophisticated compared to Spirit, which was primarily designed as a starter grill.
If you are planning for a barbeque party, once a week, in that case, Spirit would just be the perfect option for you, as it is more pocket friendly. However, if you are looking for that extra refined touch in your grilling, in that case, Genesis is the product you should opt for.
It needs to be mentioned in this context, that both these designs have been in the market for more than 20 years, and over this long span of time, they have been upgraded with new features and latest technology, which have made them the best options as far as quality gas-run grillers are concerned. Both of them are names to be reckoned with today.
Few Models of Spirit and Genesis
Both Weber Spirit and Genesis have different models. They come with different specifications and features. Here is a brief overview on them
Weber Spirit II E-210
- Weber Spirit II E-210: Here is an overview on this particular model
- It comes with w 13,250 BTU tubular burners which are made of stainless steel
- It offers a cooking area of 360 square inches and the overall area offered is 450 square inches
- The cooking grates are made of cast iron which are coated with porcelain
- It comes with crossover ignition mechanism
- It also has folded side tables
Weber Spirit II E-310
- Weber Spirit II E-310: The followings are the specifications of this particular model
- This particular model comes with few flare-ups and an even heating surface
- It has a very compact design and its sleek look makes it attractive. Besides, high quality construction is also another major feature of this model
- This particular model is compatible with Weber’s iGrill 3
- Unlike some of the other grills available in the market, this particular model comes with a fuel-scale, which is quite easy to read
- As far as cleaning is concerned, it comes with grease management mechanism, which makes it easy and simple
Weber Genesis II LX E-640
- Weber Genesis II LX E-640: Here are some of the specifications and features of this product
- This particular device comes with infinity ignition feature and GS4 Grilling mechanism
- It has 6 high performance burners that are made of stainless steel
- Cast Iron GBS Cooking Grates.
- It comes with Stainless Steel Flavorizer Bars.
- The Lid of this device comes with Double-Walled Air Insulation mechanism which is Porcelain-Enameled
- The integrated Centre-Mounted Lid Thermometer adds an extra feature to this particular device
- It comes with panel light and handle light controls
Weber Genesis IIE-310
- Weber Genesis IIE-310: Here are some of the features and specifications of this product
- It comes with a gas tank, which is mounted to the side of the device
- The cast-iron cooking grates which are Porcelain-Enameled, adds extra feature to this device
- It comes with a side mounted gas tank
- The side tables are made of stainless steel
- The open cart design, makes this model look more attractive and appealing
- The burner valves comes with infinite control features
- The heat deflectors are made of stainless steel
- Welded tube frame
Weber Genesis II E-410
- Weber Genesis II E-410: Here are some of its important features and specifications
- It comes with 52,000 BTU/hour
- The flavorizer bars are made of stainless steel
- The lighted control knobs add extra feature to this product
- It comes with LED fuel gauge
- Heat + High Setting
- The side burners makes it convenient and easy to grill
- The low cabinet design is also a feature of this product which needs to be mentioned
These are some of the basic features and specifications of the different models of Spirit and Genesis. They have their own benefits and disadvantages. However, when it comes to quality output, both of them are regarded to be as the best models to be available in the market. If you are looking for a pocket friendly option, in that case Spirit would be the best choice for you; on the other hand if you are looking for sophistication and advanced level of grilling, then go for Genesis.
Talking of grillers, you can also go through weber summit vs genesis comparison, which would give you a detailed insight into some of the major features of these two product lines